What did you cook or eat today (March 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an almost-vegan tofu banh mi sandwich for lunch. Not quite vegan - I didn’t have vegan fish sauce for the marinade so I just used the regular stuff.
IMG_8990.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a couple of meaty prime rib bones leftover from our roast a few nights ago so they're simmering in a pot of water. I'm cooking them down and after pulling the meat off the bones, I'll add beef broth, carrots, celery, garlic, shallot, and barley. I have extra prime rib to add if extra meat is needed. The rain is moving in and I can feel the pressure in my head. Going down to 44F/6C so good night for soup.

OH_MY_GOSH!
We're just stuffed!
Lunch, or really Linner (late lunch/early Dinner) was fantastic at my Mother's Senior Living Community Dining Room.
It was, as usual, as lovely buffet of all kinds of goodies.
IMG_3785.JPG

We had a little bit of everything but the Pickled Brussels.
I was disappointed in the Lamb, tough and chewy, oh well, you can't always hit them all out of the park.
Oh, and the Fingerling Potatoes were far past being over done-but ...
DH does not drink (more like he's not suppose to drink ANY alcohol anymore, but never liked it anyways) so I had his Mimosa 🥂

OH_MY_GOSH!
We're just stuffed!
Lunch, or really Linner (late lunch/early Dinner) was fantastic at my Mother's Senior Living Community Dining Room.
It was, as usual, as lovely buffet of all kinds of goodies.
View attachment 111780

We had a little bit of everything but the Pickled Brussels.
I was disappointed in the Lamb, tough and chewy, oh well, you can't always hit them all out of the park.
Oh, and the Fingerling Potatoes were far past being over done-but ...
DH does not drink (more like he's not suppose to drink ANY alcohol anymore, but never liked it anyways) so I had his Mimosa 🥂
That's beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom