What did you cook or eat today (May 2020)?

Last night it was a mix, 3 chicken croquettes for the wife's dinner, I had store bought pizza, $2 it doesn't get cheaper, added pineapple bacon shrooms BBQ sauce. The crust was amazing for $2
There's two more in the freezer, wife buys specials got one off cooks.

Russ
You added pineapple??? Controversial.

I occasionally get the taste memory, it was fairly unique and I quite liked it as a child before I knew better. You can't buy them in any supermarket in the UK, but Amazon have them and they are a stupid price. One day I will give one a go and see if my 45 year old memories are accurate - I'm just so surprised that they are still made.
We have a Vesta curry in the cupboard. A couple of years ago we had a theme week of eating stuff from our childhood. I think it lasted about three days, so we still have the Vesta box, a packet of Smash and a tin of Homepride red wine cook in sauce left over.

I occasionally get the taste memory, it was fairly unique and I quite liked it as a child before I knew better. You can't buy them in any supermarket in the UK, but Amazon have them and they are a stupid price. One day I will give one a go and see if my 45 year old memories are accurate - I'm just so surprised that they are still made.

Um, what is it? :scratchhead:

CD

Um, what is it? :scratchhead:

CD
As Morning Glory said. It was a range of instant meals from the 1970s. The quality wouldn't stand up today, but before cup noodles took over the World that's all there was.

I have a kitchen torch that I use for brulee or meringue type things. When we roast peppers or similar size jobs, Craig takes them outside and uses a plumber's torch that he also uses to light charcoal.

Back
Top Bottom