What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you -- you live such a tough life.

CD :whistling:
Well the high in Akron today is 42F, with rain. Tomorrow we go home and the high is 53, rain and 50s most of the week. What's the temp in Frisco, 85? You know we only have 5 months of warm weather in Ohio0?

It's been a nice 10 days here in Virginia. I'll miss it.

Well the high in Akron today is 42F, with rain. Tomorrow we go home and the high is 53, rain and 50s most of the week. What's the temp in Frisco, 85? You know we only have 5 months of warm weather in Ohio0?

It's been a nice 10 days here in Virginia. I'll miss it.

It's only 79F right now (3:15PM). :D

CD

Does anyone know if I can make buscuit dough tonight that won't turn into a hard rock if baked in the morning? We have an 8 hour drive and would like to head out by 9 a.m. so trying to avoid having to get up too early (you know my version of way too early is before 7 a.m. :laugh:). Otherwise I'll be eating leftover pizza for breakfast.

Does anyone know if I can make buscuit dough tonight that won't turn into a hard rock if baked in the morning? We have an 8 hour drive and would like to head out by 9 a.m. so trying to avoid having to get up too early (you know my version of way too early is before 7 a.m. :laugh:). Otherwise I'll be eating leftover pizza for breakfast.
Yes. I almost always make biscuit (and scone) dough the night before. I just wrap it in plastic wrap and toss it in the fridge.

Advantage...it's good and cold when you go to bake it, just like good biscuit dough should be.

Yeah, so true, thought about that movie again reading your description😂
But I did not want to sound obsessed with it, as I am not, barely remember the movie🙈🤓
We have a saying Love goes through the stomach, aiming at cooking.
Good job!

My mum used to say men only think of their stomach, and what hangs from it.!!

Russ

Salad (lettuce, radish, cuke, green onion, chicken lunchmeat, cheese, tomato, egg, croutons) with medtran49's pelican salad dressing. Very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom