What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights dinner. Roast chook, broccoli, mash and lots of gravy. Pud was the cake. It was a comforting meal after the stress of watching Mrs B packing.
1621135110029.png
1621135125045.png
1621135144318.png
1621135169292.png
1621135193607.png
1621135213544.png

I'm glad the fake cheese tasted good, because it is not very pretty to look at. :whistling:

CD
That is for sure true.😎😂
My first reaction eas oh noo, but then oh yes.
It was very cheap, a dollar a block, so it would not have made me very sad if I had to throw it out.
But as I can use it, even better...
And yeah, next time, I ll make sure to READ the labels, I don't think I will purposefully buy it ever again.
🤓

Green/mint tea, coffee with coconut milk, banana.
I might experiment with carob today.
We shall see how much cooking energy I have today.

She made waffles last night by herself. There are still some for her breakfast. it was nice to see how she avoided sugar,as she would eat savoury version, with liver pate.

We did math yesterday and literature with kid. And she found a long lost eraser. It was so cute, and funny😂

Same things the adults do. What did you expect to happen the way you feed everybody?
My niece said something similar to me yesterday. I mentioned that I'd offered breakfast out if MrsT would go to a larger, but more distant, farmers' market, but she declined.

"Well, she doesn't have to, the way you cook."

:laugh:

Lunch leftovers from yesterday, except a fresh batch of white spaghetti for kid's meat.

She had left 0.5 L of unused waffle batter, so I thinned it out with milk and made pancakes. Drizzled with honey.

She had white choc with oreos inside.

Am preparing to battle a 800 usd electricity bill, which is normally 5 usd. In addition to the 20 usd regular monthly invoice. A 6 month additional bill, it means we spent 1000 kwh per month more...did the math...must be some mistake...

And the new vacuum cleaner stopped working. Trying to analyze/fix with boyfriend online.

I still have not cast the new mayor vote. Grocery shop due.

More pancakes and tortillas.

For brunch and dinner. And for work.
I plan to recheck with the headmaster, is it ok with him to come to work. No fever yesterday and today. Officially also no selfisolation for parents of si kids.

She had corn bread/ham sammy,yoghurt. I had my thawed carrot soup.

Am glad to purposefully use leftovers before I make new food. If I can.

Thawing chicken.

No time for carob or much serious cooking today...soon, hopefully.

Did German and literature with kid, biology due. Grocery shop done. Vote done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom