What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timenspace

You are close to producing the craft and art that the Japanese would put in to these treats. I think your version could be finessed at bit. You don't want the Japanese to shake their heads thinking that they look like meat balls. :wink:

They look tasty.
Oh yes...so let me post it as recipe and in the I erred, help thread(forgot the true title)...for corrections...
Personally, would not change anything...but open to suggestions.

They aaaaaare tasty. So tasty. If one likes such treats of course.
😂Oh you made me laugh...I will avoid the Mochi title as I have the greatest respect for the original mastery of Mochi and the Japanese Culture and History...
I will never be even close to the art and craft.
But am allowed to try and enjoy the tasty byproducts.

Just found this photo on my phone. I had forgetten I took it...the 20 ounce rib steak was for GF and I to share, then my sister, who lives alone said she was droppping in so I had to pull a strip loin from the freezer..

This afternoon's rather small cut of fillet beef with chips, garden peas and green pepper sauce.

I'm less than pleased with the colour of the sauce. It's the very strong red onions. I'll use white onions next time (although I've cooked four portions of the sauce).

Also after I picked the green peppercorns off the vines there was a distinct mauve stain left on my fingers.

So you grow peppercorns? The ones I'm after the wife couldn't find in the weekend. We may have to try another source.?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom