What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think oysters can be cheaper here than in the US - maybe because of the coast being nearby. I can get a dozen for about the same price - or maybe a little more. I certainly wouldn't have to pay $36 (which is over £25). In a restaurant it would be a different story.
It was $15 for 3 dozen, that whole box.

For breakfast today, it was Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, a banana and coffee.

full.jpg

Let me see if I can rememer what I ate. ..
Oh the suhi-like assembly last night was ok, but nearly not what it is supposed to be. However the smoked salmon is delicious. I got fresh cucumbers which were good . Kid has satisfied her curiosity, but possibly we will not have it again any time soon. Or maybe yes...

Breakfast boiled eggs,toast,butter,cheese,coffee.

Snack cheese filled pancakes.

Lunch: cheese burek, blueberries.

Dinner same as lunch,still atwork.

Finally home, I might get some rice,soy,cucs...

Concert was good. Strong wind collapsedthe note stands,so the last 4 performersdid not perform.

Luckily we saved all the mics, cables, instruments...the piano was indoor, with terrace doors wide open, so quickly pushed deeper, organwas quickly brought inside .

All good.👍😊🍀

Rain, thunder...

There's a small story behind my love for soft shell crab sandwiches. I used to get them from a fish market in San Jose, California called the Race Street Fish Market. They had two stores and both were combination seafood markets and restaurants. In season, they served my favorite, the soft shell crab sandwich. Then I took a job on the east coast in Connecticut and when I got back, both stores had closed down. I have had soft shell crab sandwiches since then, till today.

:happy::chef::chef:

I so want to try soft shell crabs, like your ones above.

Russ

rascal

I got mine from a California Restaurant/Store called Giovanni's Fish Market.

You might call them to see what their shipping rates are to your location. These are genuine Maryland blue crabs and not the Chinese alternative to soft shell crabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom