What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My meal for today is a celebratory meal, celebrating the last actions of my move-in to my new apartment. It took a while, didn't it?

Today's meal is a seafood plate with salmon, Alaskan king crab leg, Manila clams and French fries. I consumed this meal with some Riesling wine.

full.jpg

full.jpg

This is what I mean by 'crab wheeling. This is a fellow islander. He's actually got a series of interesting you tube videos usually centred around catching/gathering then cooking.

View: https://youtu.be/EvTyWInQMfA

Thanks I enjoyed that. No O.S.H there. ( occupational safety and health) pretty scared round them rocks!!!!

Russ

Craig was supposed to make BBQ shrimp last night, but decided he didn't feel like cooking, so picked up a bucket of KFC extra crispy chicken, biscuits and coleslaw, which was mostly for me.

Tacos al pastor today on the Weber rotisserie today. Meat has been marinating since early yesterday morning.
KFC slaw is the best ever, IMO. I get extra when I order.

Russ

Will try to have a quick coffee and a bite. Mom texted me she has severe backpain and would take an injection for relief.
Emergency will not arrive, so perhaps will take her into a taxi and over to the Er for a shot.
Waiting for her to confirm.

In 25 min kid wake up time. She will have to manage on her own.

My mom gets a shot for her lower back on a regular basis. She had surgery about two years ago to have two vertebrae fused, but still needs the shots.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom