What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of the oven:
Buckwheat Cake with Berries
With the leftover berries I’ve made a berries cream

Sausage pizza. I went to visit my brother around 4 and he had burgers going, and I couldn't refuse one..but I had already made the dough and it was waiting at home...so..I had to choke down a couple of pieces..Looks like cold pizza for breakfast tomorrow.....it was a big carb day...

Last edited:
Had Zuppa Ortolana (bought) with cheese cubes and a vegetarian sandwich yesterday.
Yoghurt, almonds, finally got them androasted them late last night.
I had not brought cash(forgot), passed the squid, they only do cash with deliveries.

This morning omelette,yoghurt,very proud of the zero carb back on track start of day.
Coffee of course.

Saturday trains are less frequent so will treat me with another coffee in peace and quiet before lessons, as will arrive early.
Perhaps a round of shopping...

My Dad has to have his pacemaker battery replaced. Small procedure 20 min but it is surgery, due in November.

A local excellent dairy producer opened a store en route to my work,will probably pick up some yoghurt...

Will be baking B day cake for Dad. Sunday lunch over at their place, Mom is cooking.

He loves walnut cake,so will search for some recipes...

Busy Sunday, have to pick up order from store with kid and buy bday present for a friend of hers.

Busy week ahead.

💙🍀
You are a good daughter. Your dad is lucky to have you and the "kid" :)

Russ

Full English for family brunch. I didn't eat. Kids went back for seconds, only beans left over. I gave them store bought eggs poached. I kept my free range large eggs for us.
I just made a lamb and chow sammich from the lamb leg we had last night. Wife's making vege soup with lamb leg bone so about 4 or 5 meals plus soup.
Nb, second time this year my wife has cooked. Second time In about 10 years.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom