What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The carrots we picked last weekend are finally steaming. I'll freeze most of them and make soup of the rest (with other veggies & reindeer) tomorrow.
carrot.jpg

Doing a classic Bolognese sauce tonight. Over the years i've seen so many adding mushrooms, peppers etc I thought I would research a simple but genuine one. This is the one I found and the only thing I did was add crushed garlic (just because I love the stuff). So far it tastes beautiful.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b3SMmilycw

Hot glazed whole ham last night, glaze of maple syrup,apricot sauce, bourbon and honey grain mustard. Club sammys and savouries for nz cup day here. Friends over and it was catered and a great day. I'm a bit seedy today so I'm not eating until much later.
Our syndicate ($10 ea). Returned us all $60 each.
Russ

Roast leg of lamb, beautiful it was. Sorry, not from NZ, local Welsh!!View attachment 50236
View attachment 50237
Indianwellies mate the Lamb here is very good but very small. You would get the same amount of meat of two Welsh shanks.Two of the many raw ingredients the the UK can be proud of is Welsh Lamb and Scottish Salmon, Nothing compares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom