What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish chicken rice. As it's becoming usual with me I misread the recipe and used 1 tablespoon of chili instead of 1 teaspoon but somehow this didn't taste overly spicy
Image from iOS (32).jpg

I like the cut of your jib Lis sa sa sa sa 11/10. I gave you the extra point because you obviously suffer with cleaning OCD like my wife.

I've got to the point with my hob of not cleaning it (except for any loose bits which brush off). The hob needs replacing as two of the burners don't work. The burnt on stuff would take hours to remove. Its a 'so called' stainless steel hob with gas burners. Because it needs replacing I can't see any point in cleaning it...

I hope everything goes well for MrsT.
Thanks. She's in there getting the scope right now. I'm on lockdown in the parking lot, with a big thermos of hot tea.

Three thawed, tiny, corn-fed spring chicken (tossed in flour) just going in the oven with veggies, lemon zest, herbs and spices. I still use oven bags as my new Dutch oven is waiting in the garage for Christmas.
View attachment 50654 View attachment 50655

I believe my new just-right-for-two Dutch oven is hidden on the premises as well.

I never liked using oven bags. They're so chewy, very hard to get down. Ba-dump! :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom