What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. She's in there getting the scope right now. I'm on lockdown in the parking lot, with a big thermos of hot tea.

I believe my new just-right-for-two Dutch oven is hidden on the premises as well.

I never liked using oven bags. They're so chewy, very hard to get down. Ba-dump! :roflmao:

Oh darn, I missed that. Good luck to Miss T. I had 10 of those in my life already, I feel for her.

Oh darn, I missed that. Good luck to Miss T. I had 10 of those in my life already, I feel for her.
Thanks. This is her second. As bad as it sounds, I can't remember why she has to get these. I get one every five years because my mom had colon cancer. I can't remember for the life of me why MrsT has to get them. There's a reason beyond normal detection, as they don't start those here until age 50, and she had her first one in her 40's.

The more I think about it, it might be her third. 🤷🏻‍♂️

From a packet so a bit of a cheat really.

Earl grey and three choc wheaten biscuits. I know the biscuits/ cookies are smaller and looking at them thinner as well. The consumer is being shafted again.

Russ

I am being lazy tonight. I took some burger patties out of the freezer. I will sear on a grill pan, top with blue cheese and serve with a salad and a baked sweet potato.

I could have this as well later, but I ate the blue cheese last night. Lmao. I only have it a few times a year. Again, I'm the only eater of it here. Phillistines. :)

Russ

Please explain??? I never heard of this, I do know of alcohol restart though.

Russ
I just mean that's what she requested as her first solid food since her liquid-only restrictions started Sunday night. Mashed potatoes and noodles is just about her favorite thing. No meat. No other veg. Big plate of mash and noodles cooked in broth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom