What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Pizza. This time, instead of Soprasetta, I used Canadian Bacon. Other ingredients are the same, Boboli Crust, Red Pepper, Oregano, Serrano Pepper, Scallions and Garlic. Cobly-Jack Cheese was used, again. Microwaved for 3 minutes.

Boboli.jpg

Camera Shake blurry photo - sorry.

CanadianBacon.jpg

PizzaCB1.jpg

PizzaCB2.jpg

PizzaCB3.jpg

PizzaCB4.jpg

I took these photos under poor lighting conditions with a Canon PowerShot S100SX. Not my best work.

The Pizza was better.

Thanks. This is her second. As bad as it sounds, I can't remember why she has to get these. I get one every five years because my mom had colon cancer. I can't remember for the life of me why MrsT has to get them. There's a reason beyond normal detection, as they don't start those here until age 50, and she had her first one in her 40's.

The more I think about it, it might be her third. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can't imagine what the rea$on might be. :scratchhead:

CD

I just mean that's what she requested as her first solid food since her liquid-only restrictions started Sunday night. Mashed potatoes and noodles is just about her favorite thing. No meat. No other veg. Big plate of mash and noodles cooked in broth.

Sorry I didn't know she had problems, hope things go well?

Russ

Before you do a colonoscopy, you have to stop with the solid food for a day-and-a-half, and then drink goop that cleans out your innards so they can get a good look around in there with the remote camera.

And, if your friends know you are getting a colonoscopy, you become the "butt" of a lot of jokes -- pun intended.

As for dinner, I had some leftover taco beef I needed to eat, and a fresh head of lettuce, so I had lettuce wraps.

This post was only fifty-percent off topic. :D

CD

BTW TR, you should have made some creamed chipped beef on toast for Mrs Tasty. :laugh:

(US military guys will get that)

CD

I am being lazy tonight. I took some burger patties out of the freezer. I will sear on a grill pan, top with blue cheese and serve with a salad and a baked sweet potato.

So, are you going to share where you hide your Wonder Woman cape? How in the world do you call yourself lazy 8 minutes after saying you started your Thanksgiving meal? :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom