What did you cook or eat today (November 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
0FEA3D63-34E4-4945-85C4-0ADEFEFA5F5F.jpeg

When the pilgrims took the land from the Native Americans hundreds of years ago, they celebrated by having a meal just like this one. Maybe. This is not as exciting as making your own meal, but it’s a heck of a lot less work.

View attachment 75973

When the pilgrims took the land from the Native Americans hundreds of years ago, they celebrated by having a meal just like this one. Maybe. This is not as exciting as making your own meal, but it’s a heck of a lot less work.
Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Still looks fine to me

Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich.

I don’t know why I have never done this before. From top to bottom, the sandwich contains mashed potatoes, bean casserole, stuffing with sausage in it, and turkey. Gravy is in front of it for dipping. I considered using one of the dinner rolls, but they were too small, so I used sourdough bread.

This is how it looked before I squished it down in a Panini maker:

The beans kept falling out, but they stayed in place after being in the Panini maker for a while. My one regret is that I didn’t hide the bacon fried brussels sprouts that I also made. That would’ve been amazing the sandwich. But, everything worked extremely well together. The Thanksgiving dinner was almost entirely from Meijer, a Michigan based supermarket. Everything was very good.

Even the cranberry orange relish was good, but I wasn’t quite ready to mix that with the rest of the ingredients. But, I have plenty of leftovers, so I will give us a try some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom