What did you cook or eat today (October 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've now eaten kale four times in my life...and I still don't like it. IMO, if you cook something in cream and cheese, and it still tastes bad...it ain't the cream and cheese...😒

And, you can tell by that second pic, we're losing the light a little earlier every day.

Our house is kale free. Wife grew it 3 years ago, couldn't give it away. We don't even mention it now.

Russ

Grilled pork tenderloin stuffed with Boursin and apples, French beans in tomato sauce and roasted potatoes.

Today was a needs must. I had 2 medical appointments with an hour's drive between the two and a good 45 minutes spare on top of that (to account for the 1st running late...)

Phone on silent for obvious reason and I only remembered to turn it back on in the pharmacy. They've brought my appointment forward 30 minutes to 11:30am. It's now 10:55am and I'm an hour away not counting the inability to park close to the hospital in a disabled bay at that time of day. Bang go my plans to pick up lunch from our favourite restaurant/cafe. Emergency phone call to hubby. He had to meet me at the hospital anyway because i needed him to move the wheelchair around. I'm in my 4x4 and can't lift it in to it. He needed to actually be able to park in the city center today so couldn't use my vehicle. It doesn't fit into the multistorey CP. It's too high amongst other issues (new clutch is too heavy for hubby after his ankle surgery). He is also the back up plan for not being able to park. He meets me in the drop off bay (which is used by disabled for short stay due to fundamental lack of parking...) and then takes my vehicle to park it. Luckily hospital parking at this hospital is free for a badge and the new multistorey is also free to encourage it's use)...

So hubby now has lunch collection duties...

Actually he didn't do badly at all! Despite the looks of it, it was really tasty and both of us are all of it and I'd eat it again (another day, it was very filling) quite happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom