What did you cook or eat today (October 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long week...going for it..jerk wings and pizza pie..and a few beer

Chicken livers and hearts in onion sauce. Nicely seasoned. Extensive on ground coriander. Tasting real good.
I used a fork to hold the pieces and cut them small, as I could not (did not want) bring myself to fingertouch them, but the dish over rice was 10/10.
I felt an energy burst, or iron burst, or both.

You're good...you've got some carrot sticks in there. Way to keep it healthy! :okay: :wink:
I think I see some sort of dip there for those carrot sticks, LOL. Yum. I am sure whatever it is it's good!

I made a new-to-me potato chip dip today. I was too lazy to go buy a tub of Lawson's French Onion Dip (possibly the best French onion dip out there) so I mixed a few spoonfuls of Everything Bagel seasoning in some sour cream. I liked it. A lot.

So so far today I have had tea, coffee, a handful of unsalted cashews, and a small bowl of potato chips with dip. I am "roasting" a chicken in the crockpot with Cajun seasoning and lemon pepper. Tonight we will be having crispy tostados with refried beans, sour cream, cheese, with lettuce, tomato, and jalapeno (all fresh veggies are from the garden), and some of the pulled chicken.

I think I see some sort of dip there for those carrot sticks, LOL. Yum. I am sure whatever it is it's good!

I made a new-to-me potato chip dip today. I was too lazy to go buy a tub of Lawson's French Onion Dip (possibly the best French onion dip out there) so I mixed a few spoonfuls of Everything Bagel seasoning in some sour cream. I liked it. A lot.

So so far today I have had tea, coffee, a handful of unsalted cashews, and a small bowl of potato chips with dip. I am "roasting" a chicken in the crockpot with Cajun seasoning and lemon pepper. Tonight we will be having crispy tostados with refried beans, sour cream, cheese, with lettuce, tomato, and jalapeno (all fresh veggies are from the garden), and some of the pulled chicken.

Don't know what that is...

Don't know what that is...
Which, the "everything" bagel seasoning mix? It's sesame seeds (both black and white), dried minced onion, dried minced garlic, poppyseed, and salt.

https://www.vitacost.com/simple-tru...79e8bb499f5113bdec5cda1156926e8d&gclsrc=3p.ds

If I would have had a packet of dried French onion soup mix, I could have made some regular French onion dip myself, but it wouldn't have been the same as Lawson's, which is just the best around here in Akron, OH. It's only sold at Circle K convenience stores for some reason.

Lawson's French Onion Chip Dip:
WL7D7JWVO5FUBANA4SLIFF5RYI.jpg

And of course in the US our "chips" are actually crisps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom