What did you cook or eat today (September 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago, I discovered a place that makes tortellino and pasta - all home made. I bought two packets of tortellini. Not because I can´t make them myself, but because it´s a whole lot of extra work and, usually, I can´t be bothered. Lazy, right? :cool: :cool:
Anyway, there was some left over in the freezer, but not enough for 3 portions - so I made some pappardelle with (homemade) pesto; and the tortellini were served with homemade roasted tomato & garlic sauce, and sage butter.
At least I cleaned out some odds & sods from the fridge!!
Trio de pastas.jpg

I couldn't get the lighting right on the serving with fried mushrooms and chips images.

I had a little more time this morning (I was watching Formula 1 last evening) so I tried a little post processing on the image. Better now but far from ideal.

Beef fillet with chips, mushrooms and English mustard.

Today's meal was a salad. They have the water turned off here for maintenance and I did not want to cook as I would not be able to clean up my dirty dishes and stuff until late.

full.jpg

This is a layered salad with Romaine lettuce, onion, Anaheim pepper, celery, mushroom, tomato, feta cheese and thousand island dressing.

I need to use up that thousand island dressing. I would rather use bleu cheese dressing or something home concocted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom