What did you cook or eat today (September 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get used to the look of brown sauce. I need to go to World Market and see if I can get some. I need to know what it tastes like.

CD

That brown sauce is "Waitrose Essential". It doesn't taste the same as "HP Sauce" (which I don't particularly like) but more like "Chop" or "Tiger" sauce.

I just can't get used to the look of brown sauce. I need to go to World Market and see if I can get some. I need to know what it tastes like.

CD

Its good. I prefer it to tomato ketchup. According to the following its similar to A1 sauce in the USA and Canada, but I note that A1 sauce has rather different ingredients so I'm sceptical about that.

A Short History of Brown Sauce | Parker's

CD
HP Sauce...We have A1 here in Canada..I usually only eat it with steak sandwich..or a cheaper cut of steak..

So do I, unless it is green tea.

CD

I really dislike green tea.

In China, when I was present at a meeting with the client, green tea was invariably served. Trying to suck the liquid through my teeth without getting the leaves in my mouth was a major accomplishment whilst still trying to concentrate upon the objective of the meeting.

HP Sauce...We have A1 here in Canada..I usually only eat it with steak sandwich..or a cheaper cut of steak..

It's strange the different tastes in different countries. I would never even consider adding brown sauce to a beef steak (nor a ketchup either).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom