What did you cook or eat today (September 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved oysters kilpatrick when I was younger. But then became a bit of a purist for many years, particularly when visiting my father who lives in a oyster growing area and we would get a sack off his good mate who farms them from across the road. We then shuck them ourselves and strictly only flavour them with a little lemon juice and pepper. And don't get me wrong, they're fantastic that way. But have to admit, lately have been enjoying oysters kilpatrick again...I posted my version a while ago.

What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?
Nice, I might give that recipe a go. I first had them at Yorkeys Knob on our honeymoon.

I'm a raw oyster person too, but when I was in Australia I had Oysters Kilpatrick and they were fantastic.

Oysters Kilpatrick

Oysters Rockefeller are one of my favorites.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 2.18.02 PM.png

CD

I've been out all day today. I had blood lab work done and took two jabs, a flu shot and a Pnumovax.

I went for groceries, came home, put them away, had a quick munchie of cheese and went to bed for most of the day, having got up this morning at 2:00am to commence my day and without coffee, due to fasting for the blood lab.

I wasn't in the mood to do much more than a microwave meal, - the last of my triple meat pizza rolls.

full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom