What did you cook or eat today (September 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna pasta bake, forgot to take a picture of my plate so here's part of the baking dish.

Normally on a Friday some of the bods in the office have a hot breakfast, bacon, sausage etc...from the shop around the corner, they are closed today so they were excited to be having a McD, everyone had a hash brown, my colleague said hers wasn't very warm, what she ordered looked like 2 very flat dry patties with a really peculiar coloured 'cheese', I think there was something vaguely resembling an egg, it looked awful. Sorry but no way could I do a McD.

Catch up post again.

Tuesday was chicken & saffron pine mushroom stroganoff from the freezer with pasta & veg tossed with butter, evoo & pecorino.

Wednesday was lamb chops and pan fried veg with lemon & mixed marinated olives. Plus a cherry cocktail - gin, sour cherry syrup & frozen cherries (from last Xmas, they were so perfect) topped up with soda water.

Thursday was steak with braised peas & lettuce (should have a slotted spoon to serve but the juices are pretty tasty) and some carrots.

Normally on a Friday some of the bods in the office have a hot breakfast, bacon, sausage etc...from the shop around the corner, they are closed today so they were excited to be having a McD, everyone had a hash brown, my colleague said hers wasn't very warm, what she ordered looked like 2 very flat dry patties with a really peculiar coloured 'cheese', I think there was something vaguely resembling an egg, it looked awful. Sorry but no way could I do a McD.

A Mickey D's hash brown here is just a potato cake kind of thing. No egg, no cheese. They must do something different for the UK market.

Here, McD's breakfast is the only thing I like, and their coffee is quite good (and about a third the price of a Starbucks). I start every road trip with a Sausage and Egg McMuffin and a coffee. It is a habit/ritual of mine.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom