What did you eat/cook today (February 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my latest dish. Chicken with garlic and balsamic vinegar
IMG_2690.JPG

You've given me an idea now. Maybe add small pieces of cooked bacon and some cheese to my standard mushroom sauce (made from condensed mushroom soup).

An impressive memory I have. I already do this (excluding the cheese) for the "Pasta Maldonado" sauce.

Doh!

However, I have a few rashers of bacon which need using so I'll be having Pasta Maldonado this evening.

An impressive memory I have. I already do this (excluding the cheese) for the "Pasta Maldonado" sauce.

Doh!

However, I have a few rashers of bacon which need using so I'll be having Pasta Maldonado this evening.
We keep bacon in the freezer, both cooked and raw. We also keep a can of bacon grease (fat) on the stove.

We keep bacon in the freezer, both cooked and raw. We also keep a can of bacon grease (fat) on the stove.

My bacon comes frozen in 500 gm packs. It's not easy to defrost just a few rashers and I prefer not to refreeze pork. 500 gms does me for three meals and it keeps well in the chiller for a week once defrosted.

I visited San Donato Milanese many times when I worked for a living. I even hired a car and drove up to Monza and Como one time.

Really? Como is so beautiful, I love it and I hope to move there, particularly Como Lake ... I work near Monza area.. I don't like so much San Donato Milanese, too many high-rises..Many years ago I lived in San Giuliano milanese.

I don't like so much San Donato Milanese, too many high-rises.

Unfortunately I didn't have much of a choice. Our client was ENI/Snam/Saipem who are based in San Donato Milanese. I did get to see some of Milan whilst there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom