What Do You Do With Salad Cream?

Ah! I'm in Chicago. I live in N.C. for about 7 years but don't recall hearing/seeing the brand.
Admittedly, those were the worst 7 years of my entire life so most of it is a blur. ;-(

Did you know that there is a popular BBQ sauce in Alabama (Alabama White Sauce) made with mayo?

I put it in a baked potato. I first layer it with cheddar, pop it in the oven to melt the cheese, then add tuna mixed with a little salad cream.
I dress boiled new potatoes with it. I eat it with (surprise) salad.

And that's about it I'm afraid.

I've been buying Heinz mayonnaise and find that I prefer it over Duke's or Hellman's.

I've just never noticed it. Hellman's and Kraft seem to dominate the Mayo shelves, along with the store brand. Duke's and Best are less noticeable, and I've not noticed Heinz at all. But, I haven't looked for it, either. I'll have to look for it, next time.

CD

I put it in a baked potato. I first layer it with cheddar, pop it in the oven to melt the cheese, then add tuna mixed with a little salad cream.
I dress boiled new potatoes with it. I eat it with (surprise) salad.

And that's about it I'm afraid.

Tuna and cheddar in a baked potato. Hmmmmm, not something I would have thought of doing. :scratchhead:

CD

Back
Top Bottom