What kind of music do you like?

My first CD was by Spice Girls, it had a white cover. My grandfather gave it to me.

When I was 13 or 14 I got this Usher CD for Christmas. It came with the poster which I hang on my bedroom wall. When I was at school my dad drew a mustache and nipple piercings on the guy :cry:I cried hysterically when I got home and my dad got told off by my mom but I was unconsolable for days and there was no way we could erase my dad’s grafitti from the poster. I thought of this because I saw the CD in my mom’s car the other day. Could it be she’s listening to it?
1601938200731.jpeg

First - John Wesley Harding.
Second - Bookends.

I'm more into classical music. We go to symphony concerts regularly (in normal times), travel to concerts and watch Met Live Operas at the cinema.

My children play different instruments. I studied in a music-oriented school, sang in the choir and took piano lessons for more than a decade. This is one of my favorite arias:

And this is what I listen to when I'm in the mood for dancing:

Last edited:
^ Shares the intensity of Henry Rollins (don't let the tranquil beginning deceive). Works as a lesson.

...And a totally different, delicate musical moment I love: a song from the movie "Far From the Madding Crowd":

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom