What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.JPG

Christmas panties?

Nicholas Sparks come and learn something
View attachment 47287

The REAL response from women would be, "You did it wrong!" :wink:

BTW, I did most of those things on a shared basis when I was married. I even cooked! I didn't clean the bathroom -- I hated that. In exchange, I did all the yard work... and the car maintenance... and the home repairs. Ooops, I didn't watch the kids -- we didn't have any. I would have, though.

CD

The REAL response from women would be, "You did it wrong!" :wink:

BTW, I did most of those things on a shared basis when I was married. I even cooked! I didn't clean the bathroom -- I hated that. In exchange, I did all the yard work... and the car maintenance... and the home repairs. Ooops, I didn't watch the kids -- we didn't have any. I would have, though.

CD
I'm that seemingly rare husband in that I do 99% of the housework, inside and out. MrsT unloads the dishwasher (and complains that I loaded it wrong, yet she never loads it) and she'll fold the occasional load of laundry, though her usual habit is to say, "Leave those, I'll fold those in a minute," and then they sit and sit, get reheated in the dryer several times, and we're both choosing our clothes from a laundry basket and the dryer for the rest of the week. :laugh:

I also don't clean her bathroom, just mine. If we had kids, the title of that book would be "Go Have Fun While I Watch The Kids (As They Play In The Traffic)." :laugh:

I'm that seemingly rare husband in that I do 99% of the housework, inside and out. MrsT unloads the dishwasher (and complains that I loaded it wrong, yet she never loads it) and she'll fold the occasional load of laundry, though her usual habit is to say, "Leave those, I'll fold those in a minute," and then they sit and sit, get reheated in the dryer several times, and we're both choosing our clothes from a laundry basket and the dryer for the rest of the week. :laugh:

I also don't clean her bathroom, just mine. If we had kids, the title of that book would be "Go Have Fun While I Watch The Kids (As They Play In The Traffic)." :laugh:

I really didn't mind looking after our nieces if my wife was out shopping (her sister's kids). We would play, or read a children's book. They like how I read -- I read very dramatically, and got them involved. My wife used to ask me, "How are you so good with children, and I'm not?" I told her it was because I never completely grew up.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom