What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reasons and faults may be discussed for many years without coming to a true conclusion, at least not in my lifetime. I've worked with and for both BP and Halliburton and they are crooks. I should know because I was a crook also.
Yorkers mate, there are a number of things that interested me about this debacle. With or without both companies reputation. I would have thought that with the oversight and inspections by various Federal Authority's would have noticed some of the failures. " Yet safety rules adopted in the spill’s aftermath have been eased as part of President Donald Trump’s drive to boost U.S. oil production. " 10 years after BP spill: Oil drilled deeper; rules relaxed

Last edited:
Tasters mate, there are a number of things that interested me about this debacle. With or without both companies reputation. I would have thought that with the oversight and inspections by various Federal Authority's would have noticed some of the failures. " Yet safety rules adopted in the spill’s aftermath have been eased as part of President Donald Trump’s drive to boost U.S. oil production. " 10 years after BP spill: Oil drilled deeper; rules relaxed

N.B. I think you meant Yorky not 'Tasters'.

Mod.Comment: I've deleted most of the posts in this thread relating to BP as they are way off topic in a humour thread. Please do not add to this debate.

1602406390889.png

This one makes me laugh every time I see it. I remember watching the Batman TV series when I was a kid. I loved it, even though it was ridiculous. This is quite a different Batman from the dark vision you might know better from the Christopher Nolan movies.

If you go back and watch those old Batman shows and Movies with Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin, they say a lot of things kids wouldn't get, but adults do.

CD

This one makes me laugh every time I see it. I remember watching the Batman TV series when I was a kid. I loved it, even though it was ridiculous. This is quite a different Batman from the dark vision you might know better from the Christopher Nolan movies.
I'm a huge Batman (the '60's series) fan and a big fan of Adam West in general, so thanks for posting that. He's the only Batman in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom