What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epicurate mate the fragrant Lissa is Portuguese so they grow up with an appreciation of vintage port. I myself like Cockburns.

My female cousin is married to a Cockburn, I was their page boy actually around 50 something years ago. She's really funny, I asked about her last name, Cockburn. She laughed and said bob says it cobern, we both laughed.

Russ

This comedian edits himself into real, "real people" TV ads, and makes fun of the products. He especially picks on Chevrolet -- I don't know why. He goes by the name Mahk (Mark with a Boston accent). He cracks me up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0

CD

I hate millenials a lot. I've done hard physical work when younger, they wouldn't work in an iron lung. Entitled mfs, my wife's best friends kids are the classical ones in that video. One lady about 35 is so far up herself I want to vomit. Her middle name is entitlement. Don't get me started on hipsters!!!

Russ

Microsoft's official website has an article on how to get started with Microsoft Teams (their videoconferencing solution), but whoever did the portuguese translation translated "organization" to "orgy" (orgia)... :laugh: So the second thing you're supposed to do with Microsoft Teams in Portugal is gathering your team and adding them to the orgy...

I hate millenials a lot. I've done hard physical work when younger, they wouldn't work in an iron lung. Entitled mfs, my wife's best friends kids are the classical ones in that video. One lady about 35 is so far up herself I want to vomit. Her middle name is entitlement. Don't get me started on hipsters!!!

Russ
Don't hold back Russ. Tell us how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom