What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimum wage high school kids, that's how. :)

That's not it. I was a minimum wage school kid working in an auto parts store and I was promoted three months after my hire date. I was excited, but also saddened by the fact that doing my job well was somehow "spectacular". Nobody could convince me that anybody over the age of about five years old needs to be told that ALL donuts are boneless, therefore don't need to be labeled as such. I just know that I don't want any of these people counting out my meds at the nursing home. Yikes! :headshake:

That's not it. I was a minimum wage school kid working in an auto parts store and I was promoted three months after my hire date. I was excited, but also saddened by the fact that doing my job well was somehow "spectacular". Nobody could convince me that anybody over the age of about five years old needs to be told that ALL donuts are boneless, therefore don't need to be labeled as such. I just know that I don't want any of these people counting out my meds at the nursing home. Yikes! :headshake:
I doubt they looked at the package to see what they were. They just started tagging packages without looking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom