What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft's official website has an article on how to get started with Microsoft Teams (their videoconferencing solution), but whoever did the portuguese translation translated "organization" to "orgy" (orgia)... :laugh: So the second thing you're supposed to do with Microsoft Teams in Portugal is gathering your team and adding them to the orgy...
Just wait until your first videoconferencing session, and one of you shows up on the screen naked.

This reminded me of a dear, dear character by Richard Scarry: Blackfinger Wolf riding the cart 💚.

wof.JPG

My ex-h brought our kids to see me this past weekend as my birthday is today. I got to play games and just hang out with them for 24 hours. I also wasn't sure if the kids remembered our times together but my daughter asked me for a recipe for caramel corn that we made when they lived with me. My son said that his favorite moments are with me. I am the luckiest mom on the planet. ;-0

"Home" is where my babies are and I'm grateful to see them whenever he is willing.

Wow. How did that make it pass the editors?

Fun food trivia...Canola oil is from the rapeseed ( Rapeseed is a bright-yellow flowering member of the family Brassicaceae, cultivated mainly for its oil-rich seed, which naturally contains appreciable amounts of toxic erucic acid). I'm glad someone decided that wouldn't make a good product name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom