What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your pic is funny on its own. It's hilarious seeing how the POTUS looked at a press conference two days ago. I believe he looks much better without the orange make-up and dyed hair.

Image1b.png

Your pic is funny on its own. It's hilarious seeing how the POTUS looked at a press conference two days ago. I believe he looks much better without the orange make-up and dyed hair.

View attachment 50559
After five years of the World poking fun at his fake tan and weird comb-over, I have no idea why he has decided to drop them now when it's too late. :clown:

I had to laugh the other day, family were here and mr 7 was playing in a bedroom with Lego, I went up and asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday. (3 weeks away). He replied American hot dogs please. I said no problem, I asked about garlic bread to which he replied no thanks. And he then looked at me indignantly, and asked what about my entree???? I laughed. I Then asked what he wanted. He wants entree of nachos. His birthday sorted. Next birthday wil be mine in February.
God willing.

Russ

An Irishman goes into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church..

There's a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap. On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates.

Then the priest comes in. "Father, forgive me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession, but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be.

The priest replies: “Get out. You're on my side.”

This at first glance may look racist but in fact it's the reverse.
An Asian restaurant owner walks into a corner shop in Wrexham.
Five tins of cat food please !
The owner replies, no chance I have heard you put it in your curries. You want to buy it here bring your cat in for proof.
The Asian man returns the next day with a plate with a brown dollop on it.
The owner say okay I will give it a try and takes a big spoonful. AARGH that tastes like shxt.
Asian man. Quite correct six toilet rolls please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom