What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dramatically staged by Cummings. He didn't have to leave via that exit - or carrying that box. However, good riddance!
I'm not sure what his aim was by making such a public show, but people are calling it " the walk of shame" so I think it backfired.

Anyway, with Trump gone, Cummings gone and Bannon completely fruitloop I hope this flirtation with far right ideas and autocratic control is coming to an end - and that makes me smile.

hu_100.png

This one strictly for the British.View attachment 50457

Allegedly, one of the issues was that he and his cabal, Caino, Roxstar et al (are they 14 for flips sake.) referred to Carrie as 'Princess Nut Nut' in numerous text messages.

Gee whizz, they're meant to be helping run a country but instead they're indulging in silly little giggly schoolboy games.

Allegedly, one of the issues was that he and his cabal, Caino, Roxstar et al (are they 14 for flips sake.) referred to Carrie as 'Princess Nut Nut' in numerous text messages.

Gee whizz, they're meant to be helping run a country but instead they're indulging in silly little giggly schoolboy games.

Not surprising at all. As an event planner, I was around many high level business owners and VIPs. You wouldn't believe the stuff they went on about. It's just nonsense with a higher price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom