What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HelGEFC.jpg

View attachment 57755

And if that doesn't work, there's always.....

View attachment 57756

Back in the 80s my mother would have "wrap parties". A bunch of her friends and sisters would come over and they would all oil themselves up and wrap one another in Saran wrap (UK: cling film). It was a sight to see for sure!

But really? Tapeworms? Wow!

So we use knee high pantyhose on the dryer vent hose to catch lint. My husband is going to the store so I asked him to pick up a box of knee high pantyhose whilst there.

He stared at me solemnly and said, "I am NOT buying pantyhose."

Me: "You used to buy feminine hygiene products for your daughters but you won't buy pantyhose?"

Him: "NO."

So I guess it might be obvious he isn't using feminine hygiene products but not so obvious that he isn't wearing pantyhose. I still don't see why that's a big deal. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So we use knee high pantyhose on the dryer vent hose to catch lint. My husband is going to the store so I asked him to pick up a box of knee high pantyhose whilst there.

He stared at me solemnly and said, "I am NOT buying pantyhose."

Me: "You used to buy feminine hygiene products for your daughters but you won't buy pantyhose?"

Him: "NO."

So I guess it might be obvious he isn't using feminine hygiene products but not so obvious that he isn't wearing pantyhose. I still don't see why that's a big deal. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That makes sense (in the minds of men). He absolutely knows the cashier won't think he's buying feminine care products for himself. The question is left open with the purchase of pantyhose. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom