What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is a very thin toilet ring seat. Maybe she'll fall in and wetting her panties won't be that big a deal after all.
We can take it back further and ask; who thought up the idea of such an image for a spot the difference cartoon? That is a niche fetish right there.

My happy thought is having spent last weekend with Stepson, DIL and GD. Minimal profanity, no major arguments, only a little bit of bullying. Overall a good weekend. I was able to visit with DIL while the guys and GD were out on the boat. We will never be friends but I think we were able to establish a better relationship. DIL is the queen of picky eaters. She actually expressed interest in my cooking. She told me that she and stepson have been trying new dishes and cooking techniques. Yeah! GD will be 18 and graduate from high school in May. I know they are planning a party. I sent a text to DIL offering to help with food prep ONLY if it was OK with her. I have not heard back from her. Does not really matter. That is a lie. It does matter. I would so love to honor GD with good party food. Not my decision. It pains me but Step Mom In law knows to keep her mouth shut to maintain good relationships.

We can take it back further and ask; who thought up the idea of such an image for a spot the difference cartoon? That is a niche fetish right there.
I spotted another difference, but you've got to look really, really closely...squint a little...and you'll notice...

She's peeing in the left pic and pooping in the right one.

You're welcome.

I spotted another difference, but you've got to look really, really closely...squint a little...and you'll notice...

She's peeing in the left pic and pooping in the right one.

You're welcome.
Doesn't matter what she is doing, it's not going anywhere.

My happy thought is having spent last weekend with Stepson, DIL and GD. Minimal profanity, no major arguments, only a little bit of bullying. Overall a good weekend. I was able to visit with DIL while the guys and GD were out on the boat. We will never be friends but I think we were able to establish a better relationship. DIL is the queen of picky eaters. She actually expressed interest in my cooking. She told me that she and stepson have been trying new dishes and cooking techniques. Yeah! GD will be 18 and graduate from high school in May. I know they are planning a party. I sent a text to DIL offering to help with food prep ONLY if it was OK with her. I have not heard back from her. Does not really matter. That is a lie. It does matter. I would so love to honor GD with good party food. Not my decision. It pains me but Step Mom In law knows to keep her mouth shut to maintain good relationships.

I call it playing the game, tell them what they want to hear, and go along with them, worked for me all my life.

Russ

That's too much work. I just do an exit, stage left.

Depends what you want to achieve. If it's for family you have to make the effort. If it's random people I agree with you.
My first job as a sales rep, early 30s the older guy 60s said to me, just play the game Russ, tell them what they want to hear and just do enough.

Russ

I call it playing the game, tell them what they want to hear, and go along with them, worked for me all my life.

Russ
Yeah - I try. My lack of tolerance stops when SS disrespects his father. Watch my hackles rise.
On our drive to the camp (3 hours) we had a discussion about tolerance. Our goal was to have a nice weekend without animosity. Overall we did a good job.
We had nice conversations with SS and DIL. SS was called down about his language and watched his mouth after that. Out of m hearing he was disrespectful to G.
I do not get that kind of disrespect. What really gets me is that G tolerates that crap. Enough. I want to remember the good things about the weekend.

Good point, concentrate on the good things. As an aside we had two of our grandkids here for the night on Saturday night. A real joy to spend so much time with them. Miss11 might not want to spend time with us soon, she's becoming a young woman which is another can of worms I guess?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom