What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
26832DE6-0982-49DE-8233-C2CE54EB9DBB.jpeg

So, let me get this straight. I can either microwave the burrito and start eating it in a minute and a half. Or, I can put it in the oven, and wait 34 minutes to eat. That’s a tough one.

This might be one reason I don’t eat frozen foods very often. I just took this out of the freezer. For the record, I microwaved it, then pan fried it.

View attachment 60930
So, let me get this straight. I can either microwave the burrito and start eating it in a minute and a half. Or, I can put it in the oven, and wait 34 minutes to eat. That’s a tough one.

This might be one reason I don’t eat frozen foods very often. I just took this out of the freezer. For the record, I microwaved it, then pan fried it.

On the rare occasion I eat microwave food, I also finish it with some kind of traditional cooking -- like pan frying a burrito.

CD

Could someone confirm if this is true? 😂
View attachment 60937
All of which reminds me about some England fans who went to the World Cup in Germany. They parked their car and one of them had the bright idea of writing down the name of the street they had parked in. Unfortunately for them, what he had written down was Einbahnstraße, which as those with just a little knowledge of German means "one way street."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom