What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah...that I married the right woman - in all seriousness, I think the first words she ever said to me was an expression of her extreme dislike of children. That's when I made a mental note to pay attention to that one. :laugh:

Whether or not to have children should be the individuals choice however I still get questioned as to why we don't have and some have even offered to pray to God for us- no thanks.
Our lives our choice.

Whether or not to have children should be the individuals choice however I still get questioned as to why we don't have and some have even offered to pray to God for us- no thanks.
Our lives our choice.
I hear you - I've had one supervisor try to force me into mental health counseling after I mentioned we weren't planning on children, and my SIL and I don't have the best relationship, based on her telling us that "you're obviously mentally ill, and I'm a nurse, I know these things." - all because we don't have kids. She went on to tell us at least we found each other, and didn't ruin two other people's lives. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This always makes me smile when it turns up on my facebook timeline.

Would you want to touch any of these buttons?
View attachment 64438
I have touched those specific buttons at London Luton airport when the bathrooms looked especially filthy.

Good times when one could travel, and touch random things without fear of getting terribly sick...

This picture has appeared on birthday cards for a number of years, took me a while to figure it out :scratchhead:
The term is used on many poultry products here in North America..Boneless, Skinless..It's probably the way a whole generation thinks a chicken looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom