What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-Dating-memes-8.jpg

Not sure if there are any South Africans among us but this is funny! :D
1622566096587.png

The only thing that has made me smile in the last 24 hours is my cat. Warmly perching on me earlier.

Oh, FINALLY getting PayPal to close down the account that has been scammed on so I won't be charged any more monies until this entire issue is resolved. (THIS is why I haven't cared to cook anything for any challenges about now, frankly, although I'd hoped it all would have been resolved Thursday, but it wasn't...) I went down to my bank way down in Connecticut Thursday, and they'd shut off money to PayPal several days back at our mutual agreement - signed a bunch of stuff, and spent Friday morning dealing in one way or another with PayPal - they wanted me to fill out a W-9 IRS tax form, which I refused to do - I DO NOT CONDUCT any bizwax on Paypal or elsewhere that I need to do any IRS registration! And PayPal kept saying that I continued to owe them additional money coming from billings even after I talked to them earlier this week and last, until early afternoon yesterday. They even had the nerve to ask me if I wanted my credit limit extended! HELL NO.

Meanwhile the clock kept ticking and I have to ramble with them over a bunch of money being scammed to Ukraine/Russia that I do not owe, more being added as the day progressed.

Even though we ended up not getting most of the rain predicted yesterday (so only a couple internet outages) I simply was NOT in the mood to cook ANYTHING as per a recipe.

As it stands now - FINALLY PayPal is not going to pay out anything else. But I still want my money back from things they sent out to the scammers. Other than the Apple portion of the scam, I have no way of reaching any of these alleged costs at all from my end, and it was only from my bank that I found that all the rest are originating from the Ukraine - where I have never ever purchased anything.

Just ran into this and it really made me laugh 😂 50 Weird Laws Around the World

On top of those, you must smile at all times in Milan except if visiting a hospital or attending a funeral, and in Madrid you can't ask someone the time at specific times of the day. I bet most of these laws are not being enforced anyway. I know for a fact the one about not peeing in the Atlantic ocean is not :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom