What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen did drive a truck in the Second World War. At the present time there's a chronic shortage of truck drivers in the UK (apparently).
Yes, I had seen pics awhile back of her standing next to a military truck in her fetching uniform, she was a cutie back in the day. I didn't know about the truck driver shortage, but we have the same problem. Thanks for explaining!

Yes we've had a hot tub for a few years now and use it almost every day. Its wonderfully relaxing and actually quite a few people believe that they're good for the immune system too. I don't know how true that is because I've not seen any proper scientific research on it (most of the articles are from hot tub manufacturers or sellers - so hardly unbiased!), but we've definitely had significantly fewer winter colds since we've had it....most years neither of us get one at all. Could just be a coincidence, but its no hardship so who cares :D

Lounging in the hot tub with a glass (or few) of chilled bubbly is one of our weekend treats 🥂🍾

Ahhh the winter time is the best time to use it...the trick is to get your shoulders under for a good while to raise your body temperature right up before you get out. That way you don't feel the cold as you dash back into the house :okay:
Well, you inspired me to at least clean out our jacuzzi tub in the master bath. I have a hard time getting the hard water stains from the jets but they are clean. Ready to tub it tonight! And I can get out naked and get right in bed :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom