What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate snow!! My boyfriend and his family have booked a trip to one of the few places in Portugal where it snows, and I'm not going. I'm lucky it never snows in Lisbon!

I only like snow where there are ski slopes. Although, I've gotten too old for skiing, so not much point in snow. :laugh:

CD

Here is one for my British friends (who have a sense of humor/humour). It is a Full English Burrito. :eek:

This YouTube channel is known for taking traditional foods and doing weird things with it. Today, they did a California remake of a Full English. BTW TVC and Lullabelle, he mentions Leicester -- and says it right.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFAnR9mb9o

CD

Here is one for my British friends (who have a sense of humor/humour). It is a Full English Burrito. :eek:

This YouTube channel is known for taking traditional foods and doing weird things with it. Today, they did a California remake of a Full English. BTW TVC and Lullabelle, he mentions Leicester -- and says it right.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFAnR9mb9o

CD
He seems to think Fosters is a British beer, it's Australian, and pretty awful at that. Sometimes you watch someone and you think 'He should have been slapped more as a child' :headshake:

He seems to think Fosters is a British beer, it's Australian, and pretty awful at that. Sometimes you watch someone and you think 'He should have been slapped more as a child' :headshake:

Yeah, the Fosters thing was a major faux pas, but like I also said, he's known for doing weird things with food. You can't deny a full English burrito is pretty weird. :laugh:

CD

Yeah, the Fosters thing was a major faux pas, but like I also said, he's known for doing weird things with food. You can't deny a full English burrito is pretty weird. :laugh:

CD
I think a full English burrito would be a brilliant idea - if done properly, and definitely no Worcestershire sauce, that has no place in any kind of fry up.

I may have set myself a challenge. :happy:

I think a full English burrito would be a brilliant idea - if done properly, and definitely no Worcestershire sauce, that has no place in any kind of fry up.

I may have set myself a challenge. :happy:
We should have a cooking challenge for different takes on a common dish. You could do the FEB burrito, someone could do an FEB pizza, someone else could do an FEB pasta... 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom