What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every evening the maid turns down our bed and leaves 2 chocolates, this is our last night, the maid also left a small bottle of 3 year old Madeira
When we went to Jamaica several years ago, something similar happened.

At the resort, they’d assign a server to you, and as you went from restaurant to restaurant over the course of your holiday, if she was working, she was your server. It allowed for better tips, because they could get to know your drink preferences and things.

She had noticed that we were eating fresh coconut like crazy at every meal, so on our last day, she brought us an entire coconut to eat!

Sums us up

I don't get it even with the spoiler!
Now you’re just playing with us!

In case you’re not…it’s a smoke detector that Sharon uses as a pie timer…what makes a smoke detector sound off?..Smoke…so Sharon knows her pies are “done” when she’s set off the smoke detector.

Even shorter answer: Sharon can’t cook!

Now you’re just playing with us!

In case you’re not…it’s a smoke detector that Sharon uses as a pie timer…what makes a smoke detector sound off?..Smoke…so Sharon knows her pies are “done” when she’s set off the smoke detector.

Even shorter answer: Sharon can’t cook!

Oh! But if the smoke detector goes off its not done, its burnt. Maybe she likes burnt pies. And why is it always 'Sharon'?

Oh! But if the smoke detector goes off its not done, its burnt. Maybe she likes burnt pies. And why is it always 'Sharon'?
I didn’t know it was always Sharon, and I think the point is, she doesn’t necessarily like burnt pies, she’s (to be blunt about it) too dumb to know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom