What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure if I should smile about this as it could be 'the first signs'. Believe me, I misplace things sometimes and I suppose most people do. But today I opened the dishwasher and found that I'd put a tub of Utterly Butterly (a type of margarine) in it. The thing that got me was that I'd positioned it really carefully, nestling it between some mugs and glasses so it wouldn't jostle about when the dishwasher was switched on!

I'm not sure if I should smile about this as it could be 'the first signs'. Believe me, I misplace things sometimes and I suppose most people do. But today I opened the dishwasher and found that I'd put a tub of Utterly Butterly (a type of margarine) in it. The thing that got me was that I'd positioned it really carefully, nestling it between some mugs and glasses so it wouldn't jostle about when the dishwasher was switched on!
Are you sure it was you that did it?

I've done some weird stuff like that. Then I wonder......

Russ

I'm not sure if I should smile about this as it could be 'the first signs'.
Ok, here’s what I’ve been doing lately:

My fridge and a tall cupboard stand side-by-side. The fridge has, well, fridge stuff in it, and the cupboard has spices, sugar, cornstarch, all that stuff.

If I need a lemon from the fridge…I open the cupboard and stare at it like a dumbass for about 10 seconds, before I realize, “Hey, idiot, lemons are in the fridge!”

If I need the brown sugar, I guarantee I’ll open the fridge and do the same thing, and I’ll also do that when I have to put stuff back!

Maybe we can get adjoining rooms in the care facility, huh? Although, I’d probably just try and put that Utterly Butterly in the cupboard.

Are you sure it was you that did it?
my thought too

I'm 100% certain. I was making breakfast for Steve (partner). It was Just some toast with Utterly Butterly. He was in the front room and I brought it to him and sat with him. Once he had eaten it I took the plate back to the kitchen to put it in the dishwasher. That is when I saw the Utterly Butterly. He hadn't moved from his seat. Somehow I find it more amusing because its Utterly Butterly.

I'm 100% certain. I was making breakfast for Steve (partner). It was Just some toast with Utterly Butterly. He was in the front room and I brought it to him and sat with him. Once he had eaten it I took the plate back to the kitchen to put it in the dishwasher. That is when I saw the Utterly Butterly. He hadn't moved from his seat. Somehow I find it more amusing because its Utterly Butterly.
Steve: Have you seen the margarine? I can’t find it.

MG: Have you checked the dishwasher?

Steve: Got it, ta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom