What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how my gluten free Lidl bread looks toasted. one morning recently I realized it reminds me of an old-fashioned phone. That made me smile.

Oh and pls excuse the plate that is too small, I just could not be bothered to squat for a larger one in the lower cabinets, I think it was 5 am or so...this is a tea cup saucer...

Too bad, it was pretty darned funny. It was all these news commentators making snide references to how horrible it was the Joe Biden was eating ice cream, with dramatic music to go along with it.

Yeah, basically clips of right wing news outlets showing Joe Biden eating an ice cream cone while there is a war in Ukraine, and inflation in the US. They even say Putin isn't afraid of Biden because Biden eats ice cream (I'm not kidding, they really say that).

CD

You guys ever watch Alton Brown? I wish all my teachers were like that. In high school. I'd be so much more smrter.

Yeah, basically clips of right wing news outlets showing Joe Biden eating an ice cream cone while there is a war in Ukraine, and inflation in the US. They even say Putin isn't afraid of Biden because Biden eats ice cream (I'm not kidding, they really say that).

CD
It was almost as bad as when Obama held his wine glass wrong (“international embarrassment!”) or when he ordered Dijon mustard on his burger (“privileged and out-of-touch!”).

It was almost as bad as when Obama held his wine glass wrong (“international embarrassment!”) or when he ordered Dijon mustard on his burger (“privileged and out-of-touch!”).
Gotta love the right-wing media, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom