What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner this evening was a bbq, plenty of other tasty dishes were available. At 1 point a waiter put a finger bowl on our table so I used it, he also put 1 on the table next to us, a retired couple, she tried to drink it...the waiter had to stop her and mimic finger dipping :roflmao:
At a fancy company dinner my mom once stuffed her plate with some funky shaped napkins...she thought they were cheeses 😁

We had our landscape guy to come clean up the fall leaves in our yard and he brought along his young son to help him
IMG_2350.JPG

Papa and Baby Bear blowers
:happy:

The National Park Rangers are advising hikers in Glacier National Park and other Rocky Mountain parks to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter.

They advise park visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The bell noise allows bears to hear them coming from a distance and not be startled by a hiker accidentally sneaking up on them. This might cause a bear to charge.

Visitors should also carry a pepper spray can just in case a bear is encountered. Spraying the pepper into the air will irritate the bear's sensitive nose and it will run away.

It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for fresh bear 💩 so you have an idea if bears are in the area. People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear 💩.

Black bear droppings are smaller and often contain berries, leaves, and possibly bits of fur. Grizzly bear droppings tend to contain small bells and smell of pepper.

CD

Another favorite, from The Odd Couple (Oscar is all “bah humbug!” about Christmas):

Oscar: I'd like to get a giant candy cane and beat the wings off a sugar plum fairy.

:laugh:

Both my cats do the same. Fortunately the only "stairs" that we have are the 100mm steps into the bathrooms and kitchen. However, at my age even falling from that encounter onto hard tiles could prove fatal.

Both my cats do the same. Fortunately the only "stairs" that we have are the 100mm steps into the bathrooms and kitchen. However, at my age even falling from that encounter onto hard tiles could prove fatal.

Our cat is always around my feet :mad:

Both my cats do the same. Fortunately the only "stairs" that we have are the 100mm steps into the bathrooms and kitchen.
Our dog Kate used to have this annoying habit of dashing in front of us…then abruptly stopping, looking up over her shoulder to make sure we were still there, then walking three steps, stopping, looking up over her shoulder…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom