What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've both had dogs before..kids at the same time...now, we're both empty nesters..so we'll have time..as far as not sleeping in the bed, good luck with that..

If you've had dogs then you know the score. I have to say I wish I never got ours (beautiful as he is). Its too much responsibility for me... I love him of course but I hate the way my house is now not looking so good. I suppose we should never have let him jump on the leather sofas.

I had some bad experiences over the years...many years ago...now, my partner is very keen and energetic, and we have more time now to give to training, exercising, etc...as far as our furniture goes, it is all old and well used so we don't care about that...I've done worse to it than any animal could have...lol

Both are beautiful. I wish you luck with the pup. I hate to say it but they take up lots of time and space... a word of warning. Don't let it sleep in/on your bed. Enough said. :D
And why not? The dog is much warmer than the hubby in the winter.
:D.

This made me smile:

Sega (on the left) tussling with his dad at the dog show last week. Tails a-wagging...

IMGP8005.jpg

my chicks attempt at communication
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii88744444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222232e2
And it is currently trying hard to use my hair to nest in, either that or it is preening me... maybe I need to wash more? At least it has stopped tickling me now which is what made me smile!

@'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''--------------------oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooj

A couple of weeks ago we had torrential rain. Tippy and I were out walking when it started and of course we both got soaked. His old towel had gone a bit threadbare and was no longer up to the job of getting him nice and dry quickly, so I ordered a new one for him. It came a couple of days ago. I don't think he was amused!
20170524_185650.jpg

A couple of weeks ago we had torrential rain. Tippy and I were out walking when it started and of course we both got soaked. His old towel had gone a bit threadbare and was no longer up to the job of getting him nice and dry quickly, so I ordered a new one for him. It came a couple of days ago. I don't think he was amused!
View attachment 7305
I would sleep with one eye open. I am sure the dog will find a way to get even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom