What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning for tomorrow when we will run out of the last half. This half weighed in at 5.25 kgs

Yes they also have a shop with eating area where you can eat very fresh fish meals,
I found the place like I found Maynard's driving down the back roads to Cardiff. I saw a hand made sign and pulled of the road down a steep bank road. I made friends with the old man, his son (ex public school) had joined his Dad and was the obvious driving force. Over about 5 yrs he got supply contracts to Harrods etc. He was a very capable guy. I love their fresh wild salmon. Not being far from the sea when the fish ran they were like bars of silver and still had sea lice on them. They used a similar smoke to H Forman of London. My family only like sides , this is my Dad's salmon knife.I was using it on Gravadlax

Last edited by a moderator:
Canned plum tomatoes
Beer
Heavy cream
Half & Half
Baby wines for cooking
Milk
Ice cream cones
Butter
Yogurt
Cream cheese
Dog food
Walnuts
Cumin
Boneless skinless chicken breast
Beef bouillon paste
Tomato paste
Leeks
Cucumber
Carrots
Garbanzo beans
Jarlsberg cheese
Havarti cheese
Goat's cheese
Prosciutto
Spanish green olives
Apples
Russet potatoes
Plums
Peaches

This is my third curbside order with Kroger, and they finally made a mistake. I ordered the organic whole carrots with the tops still on, and I got the bagged organic carrots with the tops removed.

I bought fresh local corn on the cob from the market on Wednesday. £1 for two. Deliciously sweet. I'll buy them each week during season. The market is just fruit and veg and is just a couple of minutes walk from where I work.

I bought fresh local corn on the cob from the market on Wednesday. £1 for two. Deliciously sweet. I'll buy them each week during season. The market is just fruit and veg and is just a couple of minutes walk from where I work.

What a coincidence. I bought four ears of sweet corn on sale at Kroger for 99-cents. They must have too much. Thats a "sweet" deal.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom