What will you be watching on TV tonight (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7005.jpeg

With the Queen of Christmas herself, Lacey Chabert.

We watched the 2nd and 3rd Doctor Who specials tonight - Russell T Davies is definitely back. The 3rd special was a real treat!
I like the new doctor. But it leaves the door open for David and Cathrine to return. Was sad to learn the actor who played Wilf passed. 🙁

I like the new doctor. But it leaves the door open for David and Cathrine to return. Was sad to learn the actor who played Wilf passed. 🙁

I liked the David Tennant episodes with Amy and Rory. Rory added a new twist to the companion component of the show. He was a bit "daft," but had a heart of gold.

CD

Well I have about a 48 hour fuse for being unwell before I blow a gasket and try to get up n going again so after deciding to make myself a cup of tea this morning I was forced to retire. I’ve been watching a gawd awful programme simply because it’s got motorbikes in it and it’s making me laugh quite a lot.

The actor is called Charlie Hunnam. He’s British and attempting what is to my deaf Brit ears a Californian accent that comes and goes more frequently than a number 7 bus 😆
I don’t recommend ’Sons of Anarchy’ but that thing CD posted about the Boston accent with the Brit actors awful accent coming and going, this is the Cali version 😂

Last edited:
I watched football all day and I couldn't tell you the score half the time..It basically plays in the background while I putter and do chores..

We watched an episode of “Still Game” on Netflix (a couple of older gents going about their daily business in Scotland).

Tonight’s episode included a hilariously long and detailed description of what it’s like for one of the more aged gentlemen to use the restroom, starting with, “First I take my 🐓 out, see…” and it went downhill from there. :laugh:

I've watched a few episodes of that..funny stuff..
During the same conversation, they were all sitting around complaining about getting old, one guy (the guy with the whizzing problem) pulled up his pantleg, pressed his finger into his leg, and the indention stayed. It was funny and gross at the same time.

“Looka tha’, willya?! It’ll stay tha’ way fer 15 minutes before it settles!…Go ahead, putcher finger in it…go on!…You know ya want to!”

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom