What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Peloquin

Local time
3:09 AM
Wife has decided we are going to enjoy watching all the Final Destination films

Oh well, can't start tonight, tasting starts at 7.

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Local time
10:09 PM
Wife has decided we are going to enjoy watching all the Final Destination films

Oh well, can't start tonight, tasting starts at 7.
Ugh, I feel bad for you. My wife has roped us into watching all the MCU movies. Finishing Phase 2 tonight.

Peloquin

Local time
Ugh, I feel bad for you. My wife has roped us into watching all the MCU movies. Finishing Phase 2 tonight.
I used to collect marvel comics, I have a large collection of them and even named my kids after 2 of the X-Men and tbh I think the film's are all terrible. Not a decent one amongst them. At least there are only 5 (I hope) in the F.D. series.

Duck59

Guru
Staff member
Local time
Website
duckholiday.com
We just caught up with a Lucy Worsley (yes, her again) programme about the blitz. Very interesting and well researched - it used the diaries of ordinary people which told a rather different story to the government propaganda.

Talking of which, this poster is perhaps the most famous and has been replicated billions of times. It was, though, barely ever used before being withdrawn and destroyed. Well, most were - one turned up in a bookshop in Northumberland in 2000 and started a craze. Many people (wrongly) believe it was almost the image of the blitz. In truth, very few people would ever have seen it.

TheChefGoingHomeToday

Local time
This is true dedication on a Saturday night!
Also comes down to there not being anything worth watching on TV... Well my wife wouldn't agree with that though, she'll be glued to Netflix or some programme about ambulances. I was given Charlie Brooker's "Black Mirror" book for a birthday present so, after some pasty tuition, I'll settle down to a few chapters of that and a glass of wine, or a G&T, or both.

Top Bottom