What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched All Creatures Great & Small followed by The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina. How's that for a mix?

Today I'm joining Mischief Theater's Movie Night, basically a live stream improvised comedy show. Mischief Theater is one of my favorite London theater companies, I really miss seeing them in London and was really happy when they start doing these livestreams.

I'm dying to watch Disney's new movie "Soul", but it's only available on Disney+. Now that I've canceled my Netflix subscription I may subscribe Disney+ for a month just to watch that one and "Coco".

Today I'm joining Mischief Theater's Movie Night, basically a live stream improvised comedy show. Mischief Theater is one of my favorite London theater companies, I really miss seeing them in London and was really happy when they start doing these livestreams.

I'm dying to watch Disney's new movie "Soul", but it's only available on Disney+. Now that I've canceled my Netflix subscription I may subscribe Disney+ for a month just to watch that one and "Coco".
We've been streaming local live theater/arts programs and have enjoyed a lot of what we've seen.

Only Connect, University Challenge, Charlie Brooker Screen Wipe, secrets of the Apollo, the venue not the rocket, so a good full night on the telly.

Watched '70's British thriller/horror "The House On Straw Hill," with one of my favorite actors, Udo Kier.

Followed that with "Christmas Chronicles 2," and an episode of "The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina."

We've been enjoying watching some Test cricket from Australia and New Zealand. I'm not one to stay up all night to watch it live, but we get one-hour highlights programmes and it's nice to watch without knowing the score. It's also nice to see spectators at grounds, not to mention the vicarious pleasure of seeing somewhere warm. Mind you, there was a bit of rain at the New Zealand v Pakistan match.

We get to see this because we've got BT Sport. We didn't actually set out to get this, they initially gave it to us for nothing as we had BT internet and a TV box that just had the freeview channels. Predictably, they started charging for it, but the price is pretty good for what you get, much less than you'd have to shell out for Sky. We get plenty of French and German football and a lot of rugby union, as well as various bits of cricket, so it's not bad at all.

We're currently watching Away, and;

1. I can't believe how many things go wrong on the Atlas. Must have been built on a Friday.

2. I can't help myself, I know it's juvenile and childish but everytime I see Hillary Swank's name I want to giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom