What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning while doing breakfast, I started "Cleopatra" with Elizabeth Taylor, Rex Harrison and Richard Burton.

This is a big long movie which will take up some time, possibly into tomorrow.

This morning while doing breakfast, I started "Cleopatra" with Elizabeth Taylor, Rex Harrison and Richard Burton.

This is a big long movie which will take up some time, possibly into tomorrow.
I watched it long ago. Great film.
Watched another long film a few days ago but a different genre, The Irishman. 3 hours 30 mins I think.

We're watching a Christmas cake show on one of the food networks. I don't normally watch these crazy cake shows, but it's Christmas, so we're watching it.

We watched a Hallmark Christmas movie, and I particularly liked this one, because the lead woman left NYC for a small town work project, met a man, and instead of realizing that she was just a small-town girl a heart, she went back to the city, and the fellow followed her and moved to the city. Take that, Small Town Charm! Ha! :laugh:

Then we watched a Miss Marple episode (Nemesis). It was quite good.

Last edited:
Were on S2 of Santa Clarita Diet. A fun, stupid comedy on Netflix. I love it. Timothy Olyphant is very funny in it.

Anyone likes the IT Crowd? A British sitcom about an IT department that works out of a basement with a boss who understands nothing about computers. I had seen bits of it on Youtube but I just found out it's on Netflix and I've been watching at lunchtime it's hilarious
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg
Yes, we've seen the whole series. It's great.

Check out Toast Of London on Netflix. I think you'll like it as well.

Masterchef The Professionals current series on catch up TV.

Does everyone here get 'catch up' or is it a UK thing? I'm sure it can't be...

Masterchef The Professionals current series on catch up TV.

Does everyone here get 'catch up' or is it a UK thing? I'm sure it can't be...
That sounds like what we call on demand here, though we really don't call it anything any more. I think there's an expectation that episodes of most shows will be available, at least the current season/series, though depending on the generosity of the network, there may be several seasons/series worth, especially if you're paying for a streaming service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom