What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be starting Marvel Phase 2 tonight, so that means Iron Man 3. Sigh... 😕

We're currently watching Away, and;

1. I can't believe how many things go wrong on the Atlas. Must have been built on a Friday.

2. I can't help myself, I know it's juvenile and childish but everytime I see Hillary Swank's name I want to giggle.
And 3. I can't believe how poor the discipline is!

We saw no tv last two nights so we will be watching taped programmes. Homicide hunter true stories from Colorado. Plus Sunday mini series from the uk. I have a few last of the summer wine when wife goes to bed.
We need to watch more Netflix.

Russ

It doesn't sound "old" to spend time on a jigsaw puzzle, I find them therapeutic and help to switch my brain off for a while.
I love jigsaw puzzles! Two or three years ago I was always working on one. This one here is the only one I could never finish lol
A1D19abUyEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I watched the Netflix series about the internet hype about Elisa Lam, who was as it turns out not murdered. Very interesting to see how something can get out of hand when too little information is released to the public.
Elisa Lam: What really happened in the Cecil Hotel
My wife is watching that as well.

As to puzzles, we have a few two-sides puzzles...I never had the patience for those, but MrsT did. I still don't know how she managed them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

My wife is watching that as well.

As to puzzles, we have a few two-sides puzzles...I never had the patience for those, but MrsT did. I still don't know how she managed them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Finished this one recently. 3000 pieces but unfortunately one piece missing, sky just below my cranberry juice.
Haven't put it away yet as hoping to find missing piece under couch or maybe in vacuum cleaner.

We are currently enjoying another series of Britain's Lost Masterpieces on BBC4. It's impossible not to be astounded by the detective work involved, not to mention the skills of the chap who restores the paintings involved. They throw in a good bit of history, too. I think it's a brilliant programme and I hope there's more to come in the future. Exactly what good TV should be about; informative, educational and entertaining.

We've gotten into Escape to the Chateaux that it's finally come stateside, it's part of our socially distanced Saturday date night. We watch together, just at our own places.

Saturday's are the only night I can't really watch telly. I'm in a whisky club (Potteries Whisky Club) and Saturday is our online tasting night. It's a great laugh (we laugh more the later it gets for some reason) and we get to try some really good, new whiskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom