Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 25cl bottle of Falanghina White Wine.. first time I see it!

I never quite acquired a taste for Scotch whiskey. I like Tennessee whiskey, and Kentucky Bourbon whiskey, but just never quite got to like Scotch. I have friends who love it, and I've tried different ones that they have offered me, but it just doesn't work for me.

CD
I have many family members from UK so I am always open to their Scotch recommendations and trials.
I have a brother in law thats keeps me informed on Bourbon options.
Meanwhile, I'm a rum lover who keeps an open mind.

White wine sangria (which has turned rosé from the strawberries):

I usually top off a glass of sangria with club soda or sparkling wine, but I didn't have any, so I used the perry, which worked a treat.

Why yes, it is. Thanks!

I want to replace my backsplash. It is currently the builder's white ceramic tile. I know what I want, and I can do it myself in a day, but in the current grand scheme of things, it is low on the priority list. My house is 20 years old. That is the age when everything fights for attention.

CD

"I never quite acquired a taste for Scotch whiskey. I like Tennessee whiskey, and Kentucky Bourbon whiskey, but just never quite got to like Scotch. I have friends who love it, and I've tried different ones that they have offered me, but it just doesn't work for me."

Scotch whisky is made with malted barley, water and yeast. Bourbon is made with maize ( sweet corn) water and yeast. No big deal - they´re both distilled spirits and each has a particular taste. I´m a super-fan of single malt Scotch, but a couple of years back, i was in the Woodford Estates Bourbon Distillery and enjoyed every moment. Everyone to their own.

I´m a super-fan of single malt Scotch, but a couple of years back, i was in the Woodford Estates Bourbon Distillery and enjoyed every moment. Everyone to their own.

Woodford Estates makes some good Bourbon. I used to love to sip on a good bourbon while smoking a good cigar.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom