Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I have all that on hand right now...
Me too. Great minds and all that.

It actually makes a nice summer drink, but if you are cozied up with a blankie on the couch with the wife, or even better, in front of a fireplace...

Enlighten me; what on earth is a frozen mudslide? :D:D

I'm surprised that you don't know!

Start with some ice & vodka in a tall glass. To that, add some Kalua, Irish creme liquor, some Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey & some milk. Pour entire contents from glass into blender container. Blend on highest speed until ice id obliterated & there are no lumps of ice for about 30 seconds. Squirt some chocolate syrup around the inside of clean glass. Enjoy!!

This works best if you have a high-power blender, such as a Vitamix or a Blendteck blender.:whistling:

I'm surprised that you don't know!

Start with some ice & vodka in a tall glass. To that, add some Kalua, Irish creme liquor, some Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey & some milk. Pour entire contents from glass into blender container. Blend on highest speed until ice id obliterated & there are no lumps of ice for about 30 seconds. Squirt some chocolate syrup around the inside of clean glass. Enjoy!!

This works best if you have a high-power blender, such as a Vitamix or a Blendteck blender.:whistling:
Whipped cream and shaved chocolate pieces on top!

We have 2 trees when ripe I juice and freeze as cubes. But pretty much lemons all year round
:)
Russ
I wish we had a more temperate climate so we could grow citrus trees. We could manage in the house with grow lights maybe, LOL! But it's more cost effective just to buy them.

Which brings to mind that California, even the Northern part, always had pretty inexpensive but fabulous produce. My oldest sister lives up in Palo Alto, the northern part of CA, near San Francisco, and I have been there a few times to see her (pre-Covid). When I went to visit her they had amazing fresh produce for fantastic prices. Even better when visiting friends in San Diego way down in SoCal.

We have 2 trees when ripe I juice and freeze as cubes. But pretty much lemons all year round
:)
Russ

Citrus doesn't grow everywhere, such as North Texas. I have to buy them. They're a big crop in South Texas, along the border with Mexico.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom