Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little lifter to get me through cleaning the kitchen last night..Just noticed in the pic that I hadn't wiped down the cutting board. Oh, well..I guess it won't make Pinterest..

I'm drinking tea with cinnamon and honey right now. Last night I was drinking Ketel One with lemonade and a splash of cranberry juice. I call it pink lemonade.

I just crawled into bed with a cup of coffee with vanilla caramel and cream, and a big glass of ice water. It's cold outside but warm in the bed.

Heard John Prine singing When I Get To Heaven today on Spotify at work. He sang “I’m gonna drink a Vodka and Ginger Ale”. I’ve never had Vodka and Ginger ale. So, I figured I’d go home and have one. CheersView attachment 79921

, all!

Just had root beer today. I'll have a few drinks at the Chinese restaurant this evening. :whistling:

Root beer is one of those things that is either really good, or not worth drinking. At some A&W restaurants, they have Draft root beet on tap. That stuff is very rich and creamy, and very good.

View attachment 79966

CD

Good to hear, but A&W restaurants are not in my area. They are mainly along the Mass. Pike at the stopovers where you'd stop to get something to eat or use the restroom.:ninja:

Good to hear, but A&W restaurants are not in my area. They are mainly along the Mass. Pike at the stopovers where you'd stop to get something to eat or use the restroom.:ninja:

They may or may not have the draft root beer on tap. Not all locations have it.

CD

We didn't have old fashioned supplies in the house. Colleen still doesn't drink bourbon neat. I created a drink for her with what I had in the house. She LOVES it.

Muddle fresh ginger with orange bitters. Add ice, vodka, lemon juice, contreau, and simple syrup. Stir, strain, add to a frosted glass.

This seriously is one of her favorite drinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom